This level 2 Multi Training Pack (MTP) gives students basic knowledge of coffee. These entry-level unit standards are for students training to use commercial espresso coffee equipment and to prepare and serve pressed/filtered coffee and related beverages for the hospitality industry.
Students credited with these unit standards are able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of: commercial espresso equipment; making espresso and other beverages using commercial espresso equipment; and prepare espresso beverages under supervision.
- prepare coffee press equipment and ingredients; extract coffee using coffee press equipment, and explain potential problems with pressed coffee and coffee press equipment; and present pressed coffee for service.
- prepare coffee filtration equipment and ingredients; extract coffee using filtration equipment, and explain potential problems with filtered coffee and coffee filtration equipment; and present filtered coffee for service.
This Student Mutli-unit Training Pack (MTP) consists of:
- Student Learning Material for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Student Assessment for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Tutor Assessment Guide for each Unit Standard (Digital PDF).
All printed items will be couriered out and you can access the digital files via the ‘Downloadable products area’ within your ServiceIQ shop account.