This level 3 Multi Training Pack (MTP) gives students comprehensive knowledge of barista skills.
These entry-level unit standards are for students who are interested in working in the area of producing coffees and making espresso beverages. Students credited with these unit standards are able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of: coffee origins, beans, harvesting, fair trade requirements, roasting, blending, decaffeination, and storage and handling
- prepare espresso equipment and ingredients
- extract espresso, and explain potential problems with espresso and espresso equipment
- prepare milk, and explain potential problems with preparing milk, for espresso beverages, and
- present espresso beverages for service.
This Student Mutli-unit Training Pack (MTP) consists of:
- Student Learning Material for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Student Assessment for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Tutor Assessment Guide for each Unit Standard (Digital PDF).
All printed items will be couriered out and you can access the digital files via the ‘Downloadable products area’ within your ServiceIQ shop account.