This level 1 Multi Training Pack (MTP) gives students the basic knowledge and skills that are needed to in a food and beverage environment.
These pre-entry unit standards are for students training as food service staff to work in a broad range of food and beverage service outlets. Students credited with these unit standards are able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of non-alcoholic beverages; and serve hot and cold beverages to tables.
- set tables for customers; present a menu, take orders, and reset tables for customers; and serve meals to the table.
- prepare ingredients and equipment for making mocktails; and construct and garnish mocktails for the hospitality industry.
- present a wine list and take orders from customers; and serve wine or equivalent to customers.
This Student MTP consists of:
- Student Learning Material for each Unit Standad (Printed in black and white)
- Student Assessment for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Tutor Assessment Guide for each Unit Standard (Digital PDF).
All printed items will be couriered out and you can access the digital files via the ‘Downloadable products area’ within your ServiceIQ shop account.