This level 2 Multi Training Pack (MTP) gives students the basic knowledge and skills that are needed to in a food and beverage environment.
These pre-entry unit standards are for students training as food service staff to work in a broad range of food and beverage service outlets. Students credited with these unit standards are able to:
- present a menu and take orders from customers; serve customer orders at the table; and clear and maintain tables during service, for a commercial hospitality establishment.
- prepare for service of, and serve, hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks, for a commercial hospitality establishment.
- prepare service areas and equipment; prepare customer dining areas; and clear dining and service areas, for a commercial hospitality establishment.
- interact with customers in a service delivery context.
This Student MTP consists of:
- Student Learning Material for each Unit Standard (Printed in black and white)
- Student Assessment for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Tutor Assessment Guide for each Unit Standard (Digital PDF).
All printed items will be couriered out and you can access the digital files via the ‘Downloadable products area’ within your ServiceIQ shop account.