This level 2/3 Multi Training Pack (MTP) gives students the basic knowledge and skills that are needed to work safely with food.
These pre-entry unit standards are for students training to work in a food business and includes a basic understanding of practices that result in safe food. Students credited with these unit standards are able to:
- maintain effective personal hygiene when working with food;
- measure, record, and act on temperature of high risk food, in a food business under supervision
- demonstrate knowledge of hazards that cause food borne illness and food spoilage; and
- methods used to control hazards that cause food borne illness and food spoilage in a food business.
This Student MTP consists of:
- Student Learning Material for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Student Assessment for each Unit Standard (Printed)
- Tutor Assessment Guide for each Unit Standard (Digital PDF).
All printed items will be couriered out and you can access the digital files via the ‘Downloadable products area’ within your ServiceIQ shop account.